|Projekt i kunstig intelligens|
|Project in Artificial Intelligence||Course Number: RMAI4-U1|
|The Academic Study Board of the Faculty of Engineering||Approved: 12-04-10|
|ECTS / Year's workload:|
10 ECTS / 0.167 årsværk
Basic programming experience and the completion of courses RMAI2 and RMAI3.
|Objectives and Assesment Criteria:|
Following the course the student must be able to
1) develop intelligent artefacts using AI techniques.
2) understand of the trade-offs between the involved AI techniques in practice.
The course will consist of one or more projects related to the practical application of the more theoretical content of the courses AI1-3 or similar. On top of a practical understanding of the AI techniques involved, the student will, after completing the project, possess competencies in the following areas:
* Scientific and engeneering methodologies.
* Experimental design: hypothesis, variables, controls.
* Use of statistics in experimentation with robots.
|Type of course:|
Lectures, excercises and project work.
Written examination based on report. Evaluation: pass/fail. Co-examiner.
The course is mandatory for master students on the artififcial intelligence specialization.